Thursday, June 30, 2016

Limbo Is HARD

Well yes, the game too, since I'm the least flexible person on the face of the planet, but I'm talking about the in between time.  The we've made the decision but its not time to take action time.  The I have nothing to "juggernaut" about and am left with the thoughts in my head time.  But also the so this is what its like to spend all my time with my girls because I'm not working anymore time.  And the I can actually plan meals and keep the dishes clean time.  

We just finished 8 days of swimming lessons and both girls did great!

We made banana bread muffins (cuz the loaf pan is packed).


We finally put a new bottom in the doll cradle we inherited from a dear friend, Alice.



We took in 2 more foster kittens!  Milo and Mitchell are sweet and fluffy.  They need a bit of work to learn to be unafraid, but Eliza and I are working hard!






Today we're starting slow and watching Cinderella before we go to the storage unit and start pulling things back to the house.  We will fill the garage so Jim and Docia don't have to pay another month for storage.  We don't need to keep our houses spotless anymore!

I hope you have a great weekend and have a chance to relax.  Happy 4th!

No comments:

Post a Comment